DIY Kintsugi Kit
The first easy to use DIY Kintsugi kit to repair broken ceramics with gold since 2009. Treasure the beauty of imperfection inspired by the old Japanese art of Kintsugi, meaning gold repair.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT
- 25gr Two component glue
- 10g Putty to fill up missing bits and pieces
- 4gr Gold powder
- wooden brush
- bamboo stearing sticks
- A step-by-step manual (EN, NL, FR, GE, SP) with detailed pictures
- One New Kintsugi Repair Kit can be used multiple times to fix up to 10 items
- The New Kintsugi Repair Kit can be used on almost any other material such as glass, wood, marble or hard plastics
- The kit can be used multiple times
- Please make sure to read the Kintsugi Kit manual before use
- When you are ready let it dry for 48 hours so the glue can fully set and than, all ready for use!
- The glue has been used for many years to repair kitchen ware without any complaints